A leading contractor require a proven Engineering Manager to join their site based team. The projects are within the water/utilities sector
The role will cover all aspects of engineering, quality while overseeing a design partner.
- Responsible for the design, delivery and commissioning infrastructure projects
- Responsible for managing a budget while delivering best value solutions to meet customer requirements
- Responsible for the CDM of the project, meeting all regulations for managing the health, safety and welfare of the construction.
- Managing quality advisors
- Working collaboratively, with contractors and client within the NEC contract.
- Enhance development of engineers across the projects through PDR and delegating effectively
- Infrastructure Contractor background
- Proven experience in similar role ( for eg Engineering Manager, Delivery Manager )
- Experience within utilities or water sector is required
- Proven track record in client delivery
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.