Structural Engineer - Required for my client who are an innovative Structural Engineering Consultancy based in Shoreditch. The Chartered Structural Engineer will be joining an existing team designing structures on architecturally led projects and to assist build the careers of others in the office.
The Chartered Structural Engineer will have at least 1 years' post chartershp experience and have worked within a Structural design consultancy. The Structural Engineer will be will be designing to Eurocodes and will be working with the Graduate Engineers to have designs turned into drawings. The ideal Chartered Structural Engineer will have experience software such as Tekla Structures, Robot and AutoCAD.
Structural Engineer Position Overview
- Resolving design and development problems
- Structural analysis
- Sketching for visualizations
- Assist build the careers of junior members of staff
- Specifications and computer models of structures for building contractors
- Liaise with professionals to agree on safe designs to fit with the aesthetic concept of the construction
- Designing to Eurocodes
- Ensure team members understand tasks and timescales before starting
Structural Engineer Position Requirements
- MSc/MEng qualified in relevant Civil/Structural Engineering discipline
- Chartered Member of the ICE or IStructE
- Minimum of 1 years` post chartership experience,
- Experience with a mix of projects
- Software experience - AutoCAD and Tekla
- Experience in negotiation, supervisory and leadership roles
Structural Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary DOE
- Membership fees
- Continued development
- Further benefits to be discussed at interview
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.