Multi Skilled Engineer
This is a brilliant opportunity in the heart of London, a short walk away from Fenchurch Street.
The hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 – 17:00
Salary ranging from £39,000 - £41,000
Responsibilities of the Multi Skilled Engineer
- Managing the daily activities of on-site maintenance
- Maintaining the PPM regime
- Ensuring that all statutory building compliance is upheld
- Managing visiting contractors and the specialist engineering providers
- Providing technical support to the team, occupants and landlord
- Dealing with reactive maintenance tasks
About You as the Multi Skilled Engineer
- Qualified Electrical or Mechanical Engineer, ideally apprentice trained
- Maintenance and fabric experience
- Good communications skills written and verbal
- Steady work history
- Open to dealing with other forms of maintenance
- Capable of working on own initiative and without supervision
- Experienced in maintaining a large commercial office building
- Holiday pay
- Potential career progression
This is a very new commercial office facility, there is a very happy and engaged client (the building manager) and the management team that will support you have a very good relationship with the occupants of the building with full management backup and administrative support.
There is a lot of opportunity for overtime and possible opportunities to progress
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.