We are currently recruiting several Engineering vacancies for a large company located in/near Swindon, including;
Senior Manufacturing Engineer - £40,000 to £45,000 per annum, 10% bonus and benefits
Manufacturing Engineer - £38,000 to £42,000 per annum, 5% bonus and benefits
Graduate Engineer - £28,000 to £34,000 per annum, 5% bonus and benefits
Other similar job titles used in companies include; Industrial Engineer OR Production Engineer
If you are genuinely after a career move, somewhere to be part of an expanding company where you can add value, be rewarded, progress and be challenged – this role is for you!
In short, these roles are highly technical and all fall into the same department and are to support various projects ranging from continuous improvements, machine improvements or upgrades or installations, new product introduction and shut-downs.
Here are some of the things you can expect to be involved in;
- Client and stake holder liaison
- Feasibility, data analysis and reporting
- Strategic planning
- Labour and resource mapping and management
- Maintenance plans and strategies
- Lean manufacturing initiatives and delivery
- Machine integration
Senior and Manufacturing Engineer
- A degree in Engineering is preferred BUT NOT ESSENTIAL – an education in Engineering is required however of some description whether that be NVQ’s or City & Guilds etc.
- Experienced working in Manufacturing as an Industrial Engineer or Manufacturing Engineer or Production Engineer – looking at the analytical and technical side
- Degree in Engineering – Most considered including Chemical, Electrical OR Mechanical
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now and send your most up to date CV to Wesley at TechNichols Resourcing to be considered. Or call TechNichols Resourcing and speak with Wesley for further information.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard back within 5 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.