JN Technical are currently recruiting a motivated and professional Contracts Manager on behalf of a well established steelwork firm who specialise in the delivery of complex structurals steel packages across the infrastructure, petrochemical, commercial and industrial sectors.
As the new Contracts Manager you will have overall control of the following departments:
- Health & Safety
Experience managing multi million pound steelwork projects is essential. Applicants must have a proven ability to manage multiple projects, under their own initiative. Our clients head quarters is in the Midlands, however their site operations extend nationwide. You will primarily be office based, but occasional site visits working away will be required.
Contracts Manager Core Competencies;
- Be IT literate in word and excel and have an excel command of the English language both oral and literal.
- Have a broad knowledge of ICE, NEC or JCT forms of contracts.
- Have an ability to read and understand technical drawings.
- Have a sound commercial understanding of large scale steelwork contracts
- Experience delivering complex steel projects
Contracts Manager Required Qualifications:
- Construction Management Related Degree (or equivalent)
- CSCS Black Managers Card.
- SMSTS (preferred)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established steelwork company.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.