THIS IS A DAY SHIFT ONLY POSITION
- Do you want an opportunity to work with one of the biggest FMCG food businesses in the world?
- Have you got 5 years’ experience as a maintenance engineer within automated food manufacturing?
- Are you ready to start the next chapter in your engineering maintenance career?
- Would you like to work days shifts only!?
Most job adverts will focus on shift and salary. Whilst these things are important, there are not everything. Fortunately, I have you covered on both of those things with a day shift only opportunity at a compentitive rate.
As an experienced Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, isn't it time you joined a business who will treat you like your flying first class? Just like a first-class flight, join us and you will experience the best of what's on offer to an engineer's career. I mean how many company's give you a brand you set of tools and uniform on your first day?
We can give you a working environment that has some of the most up to date automated machinery, mixed with more traditional mechanical systems rarely seen anywhere else. Team this up with a high calibre of engineers that is nearly 60 strong, and you have a recipe for becoming the best maintenance engineer you can be.
Some of the things you can expect to be involved in at our iconic food factory are:
- Reactive and planned machinery maintenance
- Continuous improvement and lean project work
- Machine installations
- Major budget projects
Areas you can progress to include:
- Area lead engineer
- Project engineer
- Controls engineer
- Engineering management
So, if you are a Maintenance Engineer with either a mechanical or electrical bias and have 5 years food manufacturing experience with a 4-year apprenticeship behind you - Please get in touch.
Key Words: Multi Skilled Engineer, Multi Skilled Technician, Shift Engineer, Electrical Bias, Mechanical Bias, Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician.