Position: Production Director
Salary: £50,000 to £65,000 + Excellent Benefits
If there’s something stopping you from achieving all you’re capable of, you’ll relish a role with a company that will positively encourage you to be pro-active – a real opportunity to release your true potential.
The Company: The Company: Our Client are a family owned highly successful manufacturer of over 30 years who are renown for high standards. Due to continued sustained expansion they are now seeking to employ a Production Director
The Role: Employed as a Production Director, you will be responsible for:
- Driving the manufacturing side of the business, being a visible presence to the shop-floor and providing a customer centric approach to the day to day in terms of KPIs and OTIF delivery.
- Working with the management team in achieving a significant growth in production capacity while maintaining an exceptional level of customer service.
- Implementation of the production strategy and operation goals to exceed customer expectations for product, quality, cost and delivery, maximising efficiency, optimising production levels and driving operational excellence.
The Person: Candidates suitable for consideration should be able to provide evidence of the following:
- HNC / Degree in Engineering (Any Discipline) / or be a Time Served Engineer with very relevant experience.
- Possess measurable achievements of improving key metrics including cost, quality, delivery, HSE, waste and staff development.
- Bring with them new ideas and processes to improve methods of working
- You will have previous experience of sitting on the senior management team and be able to work closely with the directors of the business across both day to day and long term strategic requirements.
This role is ideally suited to a current Head of Production or to someone working as a Production Manager, Manufacturing Manager, Head of Manufacturing or Business Unit Manager.
You will be self-motivated, have excellent communication skills both written and oral, be computer literate, and able to work as part of a team.
The successful candidate will enjoy a very attractive salary of between £50,000 to £65,000 plus Excellent Benefits / Prospects, an employment package that you would expect from a company that values its employees.
Do you have the courage to take on this challenge?