Experienced Business Development Sales Engineer with a high level of internal and field-based sales experience gained within process manufacturing sectors ideally automated systems such as conveyors and other delivery systems. Initially you will mainly office based for product training in the Farnborough office and thereafter 50/50 internal and external.
You will be responsible for managing a number of projects with current clients as we those generated from new business opportunities. You will manage initial contact with to get a better understanding of their need the providing initial quote to delivery and installation.
- Office and field, based sales lead generation
- Visit potential clients to discuss solutions required and provide quotation and specification of automation systems.
- Site visits for systems layout
- Develop further demand from existing clients
- Work closely with the design and manufacturing team
- Preparation of customer quotes and specifications with applications team. Knowledge of CAD Beneficial)
- Manage multiple projects
- Give technical support to customers and internal team
- Meet sales targets.
You will be a motivated and experienced Field Sales Engineer with a background gained in a technical sales environment ideally within manufacturing and automation. Field and office and based Business Development. Manage multiple projects. Preparing of quotations and technical design specifications (Cad knowledge highly desirable). Read engineering drawings. Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written form. CCDL.
This is an excellent and exciting opportunity to join an established business developing new markets which will also provide personal development and career progression opportunities.