Cad Technician with Radan Experience Opportunity Available NOW!!
Temp to Perm
£11.00ph to £13.00ph dependent on experience.
Hours of Work : 7.30am till 4.00pm Monday to Friday
Our client based in the Oldbury area are looking to recruit a Cad Technician with Radan experience to join their team on a temp to perm basis.
You will need to have a technical knowledge of CAD software, a keen eye for detail and the ability to work as part of a team. The right candidate will also have drive and ambition to succeed as we are keen to employ an experienced candidate with the aim to develop their knowledge and progress.
- Produce steel fabrication designs using a CAD system in 2D and 3D
- Update and archived department documents, files etc.
- Liaising with production, sales and accounts
- Produced design schedule
- Working closely with the Technical manager and production support.
- Re-engineer existing designs to meet these requirements within budget.
- Produce detailed manufacturing drawings, assembly drawings, bills of materials.
- Produce a design which meets the product requirements utilising Radan.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of Radan and Solidworks
- Must be able to read technical drawings
- HNC within a suitable Engineering Discipline or working towards /A level or GCSE C+ or higher in Math & English.
- Full UK Driving Licence
Key skills required:
· Use of Microsoft Office Software, particularly Word and Excel
· Ability to create clear and thorough reports, procedures and guidance documents.
· Experience of working as part of a team to achieve team and organisational objectives or to work independently
· Good organisational and planning skills sufficient to plan own time and workload to ensure that deadlines and timescales are met.
· High Degree of accuracy in work
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply for this excellent opportunity email your CV NOW!!
Concept Resources are an equal opportunities employer.