Senior Boiler Engineer
£30,000 - £33,000 + Van + Phone & Tablet + Pension + Holidays
Are you an experienced Biomass or Oil & Gas Boiler Engineer looking to progress into a position with more responsibility and recognition?
In this role you will be covering travelling to sites in and around Leicester to perform servicing work and reactive maintenance on several varieties of biomass boilers.
The ideal candidate will have several years' experience servicing boilers and have past experience of boiler and plant room controls. Electrical competency or qualifications is a big advantage but not necessary.
This is a great role for someone looking to be a part of a close-knit team where they can share their experience with junior engineers while continuing to further their career with a company that is looking to expand over the coming years.
* Covering areas around Leicester
* Servicing biomass boilers and attending breakdowns
* Assisting with heating system installations when required
* Providing technical support to company staff and clients
* Several years' experience servicing biomass, oil & gas boilers or heat pumps
* Living near Leicester or willing to relocate
* Good communication skills
* Looking to be part of a smaller company where they can make an impact
* Interested in widening their technical skillset
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply