Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer
Up to £45K+Package
My client is a London-based organisation delivering M&E services for both the public and private sector. Providing a variety of services from one-off installations and servicing, to capital investment schemes and planned preventative maintenance programs. They are looking to expand the commercial gas team by hiring a Commercial Gas Engineer to deliver exceptional workmanship across London.
- Undertake all allocated gas-related reactive and planned maintenance tasks to a high standard.
- Complete tasks raised by the planning team within SLA requirements, with work orders raised and completed in real-time,
- Providing updates of job statuses to planning team through the use of a PDA device for each job.
- Complete engineering surveys and technical reports as necessary, distributing all key data to relevant personnel and uploading to a PDA.
- Ensure appropriate checks are carried out in line with current gas safety legislation and standards.
Gas Safe Registered.
Candidates must be in possession of the following ACS qualifications:
CCN1, CPA1, COCN1, CODNCO1, CDGA1, CIGA1, and TPCP1 or TPCP1A.
It would be desirable for candidates to be in possession of ACS qualifications: CORT1, ICPN1.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Thorough knowledge and experience (at least 5 years) with commission, service, repair and breakdown of pumps, pressurisation units, plate heat exchangers.
- Thorough knowledge and experience (at least 5 years) with forced draft burners (such as Riello, Nuway, Weishaupt)
- Thorough knowledge and experience (at least 5 years) with boilers (such as Remeha, Hoval, Cochran, Potterton, Hamworthy) of sizes between 65Kw to 6Mw (combined).
- Mechanical and electrical components, BMS controls (Trend, Honeywell, Seachange) and electrical interlock systems (such as Gastech, Medam) and flue proving systems.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Myles Hooban on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)