Gas Service and Breakdown Engineer
Salary £35k-£40k (depending on experience) + Strong OTE and plenty of opportunity to earn above your base + Company Van + Pension + 33 Days Annual Leave.
Location - South West London - Wandsworth, Wimbledon, Putney etc.
Alecto Recruitment Ltd is currently seeking an experienced and fully qualified domestic gas engineer to join one of our clients who are a leading provider of domestic and commercial heating services throughout the South East.
- Working as a domestic gas engineer you'll be responsible for breakdown, service, maintenance and repair works for domestic gas boilers and heating systems.
- Working in private and social housing premises.
- Call out and overtime available to increase overall package.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Relevant acs domestic gas certificates - CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1 etc.
- Must have proven background as a domestic gas engineer. Minimum 3-4 years' within the industry.
- Strong boiler service, repair and breakdown experience.
- Ideally social housing experience would be desirable however not essential.
- Solar Thermal, Air Source Heat Pump or Renewable Energy experience or certificates is a bonus but not essential.
- Good fault-finding experience.
- Gas safe.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Mike Prew, Alecto Recruitment. (url removed) in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at (url removed) or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit