Alecto Recruitment has an excellent opportunity available for a Automatic Door Installations and Service Engineer.
Our client an entry solutions specialist is searching for an experienced and skilled Automatic Door engineer to cover a site in East London
This entry solution specialist carry out Installation service, maintenance and installations of Automatic doors, Revolving doors, Turnstiles, Access Gates, Security and Portals.
Due to continual growth and expansion they are looking to recruit an experienced and skilled Automatic Door Engineer to cover a single Large site in East London.
- Operating as an Installation and service engineer you will be responsible for the Installation, PPM, Service, repair and testing of door systems including Automatic Sliding & Swing doors, Revolving doors, Turnstiles, Access Gates, Security and Portals.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Previous experience with automatic doors is essential, preferably in a field based role.
- Mechanical Engineering skills
- Electrical skills & qualifications, Installation and BS 7671 17th edition of the IEE Wiring Regulations would be Ideal.
- IPAF / PASMA
- 2391 or 2394 & 2395 Test and inspect is desirable
- CSCS Card.
You must have a proven track record within the Automatic Door industry to apply for this position.
Excellent pay and all round package including:
- Competitive Pay (negotiable subject to experience)
- £28,000 - £32,000
- Fully Expensed Company Van
- Company Smart Phone
- 25 Days Holiday
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.