Associate Director / Director MEP - Head of Mission Critical
Extremely Competitive Salary
A large multidisciplinary consultancy based within the city of London is looking to recruit an Associate Director / Director of Mission Critical to join their award winning MEP Design Office.
With a world recognised brand this London office strangely encompasses a tight knitted personable feel.
The business has recently been focusing its efforts on further developing its Mission Critical and is now at a stage to bring someone in at an Associate Director / Director level to run and continue the growth of this division.
You will ideally have 10+ years experience within Building Services, Solid Mission Critical project experience and have the ability to run teams, deliver projects and handle the commercial aspects of projects whilst ensuring client satisfaction.
Solid communication skills are essential for this role, both internal communication and external.
* Lead and Develop the Mission Critical offering in the UK and Europe.
* Co-ordination of Mission Critical design with other building services disciplines and with external parties such as architect or client delivery teams.
* Review and comment on contractor technical submittals.
* Participate in business related activities (non-Project)
* Participate in developing the Mission Critical offering by developing existing client contacts and broadening our client list and sector coverage.
* Co-ordinate with contractors and manufacturers both on a technical level.
* Participate in project activities including design, specification and documentation.
* Ensure our clients Quality System is implemented and maintained on projects.
* Take part in personal and professional development training as required.
Your expert recruitment consultant is Jamie Wynne, call today on (phone number removed) or email (url removed) Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.