Alecto Recruitment is currently representing a rapidly growing Fire and Security Specialist who cover the South East. They are currently looking for experienced Service engineers to join their expanding team. Based from their office, you will be able to follow the key skills below;
- Experience of security system integration.
- 18th or 17th edition qualifications
- Excellent knowledge of both Fire and Security systems.
- Fault diagnosis experience (on site and over the phone)
- Good telephone / client facing communication skills
- CCTV and access control experience desirable
- Ability to work autonomously
- ECA or CSCS card and IPAF licence are desirable but not essential.
- Install experienced is also desired.
- Service & Reactive maintenance to client's high end security systems
- Some small installation work
£28,000 - £32,000 starting salary
Call out paid
Over time paid
Due to continued growth within our clients service division an exciting opportunity has arisen and they are now seeking experienced Fire Safety Engineers with proven fire alarm engineering experience.
The correct candidate must have 18th or 17th edition qualifications and great knowledge of current fire alarm and emergency lighting standards and legislation.
You will be responsible for:
- Servicing Fire Alarms and carrying out regular duties of annual maintenance, installations, fault finding, commissioning, rectifying and problem solving for a wide range of fire alarm panels both addressable and conventional.
Occasionally the successful Candidate will be required to service portable fire extinguishers and hose reels (training will be provided).
CCTV and access control experience will be very advantageous
This is a customer focused and high performance environment requiring initiative, determination and drive to succeed. The role is field based and will involve travel within the designated geographical area for which a company van is provided.
You will hold a full UK driving license, be self-motivated and have excellent attention to detail, time management and customer facing awareness.
If you have managerial potential and can hit the ground running, we want to hear from you.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to James Feeley, Alecto Recruitment Ltd. (url removed) in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted