International Sales Manager (Pharmaceutical/Technical Solutions)
£50,000 - £55,000 + Car + Bonus (80k OTE) + Company Benefits
Home Based - UK Wide Travel
Are you a Technical Sales Engineer with experience of selling into Pharma Manufacturers, R&D or Biotech looking for a senior level role where you can grow, develop and shape your own career and progress in a small, growing business?
On offer is a role where you can develop a key client base, targeting pharma manufacturers where the environment is heavily regulated. You will be a major player and a key member of staff in the business where you will be presenting to senior level Directors and have a regular presence in your territory.
This company are a small, specialist instrumentation company who supply, install, calibrate and service Electronic instrumentation for the life science industry. Their key clients are mainly in the pharmaceutical space.
This role would suit a Technical Sales Engineer with experience of selling systems or equipment into Pharma Manufacturers, R&D, Biotech, Clinical Trials as well as 3PLs and Wholesalers looking for a senior level role where you can grow, develop and shape your own sales team in the future.
- The role combines new business development and the management and development of some existing accounts. The role reports to the Commercial Manager and will also work closely with the Commercial Director and the Service Managers.
- Ensure that the quarterly and annual sales targets are achieved
- Identify your customers' needs, goals and challenges, and provide solutions to these through the proper positioning of products, services, knowledge and expertise; inform and influence customers
- Know and be known by your customers; maintain a regular presence within your territory
- Follow-up on leads, close action items and customer requests completely and in a timely fashion
- Secure targeted meetings to identify and advance opportunities with your customers
- Identify and map the key stakeholders and decision makers around projects and opportunities
- Create and deliver presentations; coordinating appropriate resources for customer visits
- Manage forecasting and pipeline by utilizing the CRM to manage, track, and report on all sales activities; provide, accurate, detailed forecasts
- Technical Sales background
- Experience of selling into the pharma industry
Pharma, R&D, Manufacturing, Biotech, Clinical, Medical, sales, Business Development, London, Life Science, Development, Engineering,
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.