Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
A leading FMCG manufacturer are looking to recruit a contract Maintenance Engineer to work on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern at their facility in the Manchester area. This block of work is looking to start early in the new year, offering an hourly rate of £30ph LTD company. As a Maintenance Engineer you will be multiskilled with previous experience of working within an FMCG environment.
The Contract Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Responding to Electrical and Mechanical breakdowns
- Undertaking PPM’s
- Working as part of the wider engineering team
We are looking for the suitable Multi-Skilled Engineer to have the following skillset:
- 3 + years working within an FMCG environment
- Fault finding experience on PLC inputs & outputs
- Working on conveyor systems, mixers, filling machines and packaging equipment
For more information, please contact Ben Wright here at TXM Recruit. Alternatively, click ‘apply’ and I will be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.