Hours: 8am to 16:30 – Flexibility is required for this role.
Description: Dispatch operative/Supervisor
The right candidate will have the following skills:
- Experience working in a dispatch environment, minimum of two years.
- Computer and Microsoft office knowledge, experience in using excel is essential, good communication skills via email and phone.
- Stock control skills, essential.
- Counter balance forklift license is desirable but not essential.
- Able to work as part of a team or as an individual.
- Flexibility if required to work extra hours, when the work load requires doing so.
- Ability to multi task.
- Ability to prioritize deliveries based on a planning schedule.
- Deliver daily reports to the dispatch manager.
- Support the dispatch manager in the daily running of the dispatch department.
- Help maintain a safe clean working environment for all dispatch staff.
- Ability to adapt when business requirements change.
- Work with the production supervisor to plan subcontract priorities.
- Be able to plan daily tasks.
- Support and cover dispatch manager in his absence.