The hourly rate will be between £13.50-15/hr PAYE dependent on experience. This is a contract position is due to start fairly quickly and run until at least the end of April 2021.
Work is on days working a basic 37.5 hour week.
You must be a Level 2 or 3 qualified Mechanical Fitter, who can work to engineering drawings, and who has good hydraulic assembly and testing experience.
You be required to assemble Electrical/Hydraulic control units & then also test small directional control valves. To be considered you must have the ability to work to engineering drawings and carry out necessary assembly.
* Mechanically assemble hydraulic system.
* Flush units to ensure they are hydraulically clean.
* Pressure Testing.
* Fit and torque bolts in sequence ensuring build standards are met.
* Ability to carry out Mechanical Assembly.
* Read Mechanical schematics.
* Good knowledge and use of Hand tools.
* Simple Pipe fit.
* Carry out testing and calibration on modules to predetermined test process under the guidance from test engineers
* Sound mechanical knowledge of build processes.
* Educated to NVQ level 2/3 in Mechanical qualification.
If you feel you are well suited to the Mechanical Fitter position, please apply with your full updated CV. We will need at least one recent verbal reference before placing you out to work.
Kinetic plc is a Recruitment Consultancy with over 35 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering, manufacturing and technical industries.
Kinetic plc treats all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities.