Up to £35,000 per year
This is your chance to join forces with a young, growing consultancy who will support you whole-heartedly at the start of your career as a Civil Engineer.
You've got your degree or HNC in Civil Engineering.
Perhaps you've even spent a year or two in the industry as a graduate, but are now looking for a change in environment.
You're keen to learn more. Eager to kick on in your career learning and working closely with a Chartered Civil Engineer as you pursue your own ambition of being chartered with the ICE.
You'll be open-minded, using your can-do attitude to provide a range of Civil Engineering solutions in highways and drainage design.
What you'll be doing as the new Civil Engineer:
• Flood Risk Assessments
• SUDs design
• Preparation of sectional agreements (S104/106, S38 & S278)
• Attending site and design meetings
What you'll benefit from:
• Salary up to £35,000 per annum
• 25 days' holiday, plus bank holidays
• Flexible working to suit you
• One-to-one support towards MICE status
Call Darryl Yates at Flux Consulting today on (phone number removed), or click apply' to start the conversation.