White Goods Engineer / Domestic Appliance Engineer
Basic salary £25,000 - £30,000 / 40 hr week / Bonus scheme / Overtime rates / 31 days holiday / Van + Fuel Card / Training / Private Pension & Healthcare!
Our dedication to providing our customers with the highest quality of care has seen us reach the number 1 spot in not only the UK & Ireland but 5 other countries too and our vision is to become the market leader in all 12 countries we operate in.
You will be responsible for the repair of a wide range of multi-brand white goods appliances throughout customer's homes.
- Fault finding and repair of all white goods appliances: washing machines, tumble dryers, dishwashers, refrigeration and cookers
- Working on all leading multi-brand appliances, for example: Hotpoint, Indesit, Bosch, Beko and more
- Field based role - Customer facing position
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- Relevant white goods / domestic appliance engineering experience
- Domestic ACS Gas Qualification (CCN1 / CKR1) would be an advantage
- R600a / F-Gas Refrigeration Qualifications would be an advantage
- Full Driver's Licence
- Basic Salary £25,000 - £30,000 (on experience/qualifications)
- 41 hour working week
- Yearly salary reviews
- Bonus scheme - up to 10% of your yearly wage
- Overtime available paid at time and a half
- 23 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Pension and Private Healthcare Scheme
- Sick Pay
- Van & Fuel Card
- Top up training provided and funded when needed
- Discount Card: Get money off all the latest electrical gadgets & 10% off in our stores!
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link or send a copy by email to and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail