Structural Engineer - required for their office in Rutland. The Structural Engineer will be working with a consultancy that work on a number of Building Structures project such as Masonry work, Reinforced Concrete structures, and Façades. The Structural Engineer will be primarily involved within the Building Structures Team to help continue its growth and success.
The ideal Structural Engineer will hold chartership with IStructE or ICE, however if the Structural Engineer is working towards this status they would be welcome to apply. The Structural Engineer will have a strong academic background and be looking to progress their career forward. The Structural Engineer would be involved with the project from inception to completion so previous project management skills will be advantageous.
Structural Engineer Position Overview
- Deliver a wide range of building projects from inception to completion
- Attend site projects, Clint Meetings
- Lead projects independently on a range of contracts
- Aid the development of more junior Engineers and Technicians
- Perform structural design and analysis including reports on a range of projects
- Assist with bid proposals
Structural Engineer Position Requirements
- Hold, or working towards Chartership
- Possess at least 3 years' experience within an engineering consultancy
- Bachelors or Masters in Structural Engineering
- Knowledge of all materials - steel, concrete, timber and masonry
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Experience n a client facing role
- Think creatively and logically to resolve design challenges
Structural Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary: DOE
- Pension contributions
- Private health insurance
- Other Benefits to be discussed
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.