We are recruiting for Production Operatives to join PepsiCo's production operation in Coventry, CV3 4PW. Paying £9.10 per hour, these long-term temporary positions could become permanent.
As a Production Operative you will work across every area of the plant, undertaking a variety of crucial tasks to maintain high standards in a fast-paced environment.
What will I be doing as a Production Operative?
- Transporting raw materials to line side and Loading stock
- Replenishing cartons, completing re-work and moving pallets to designated areas
- Labelling, sifting, sorting and removing of materials
- Understanding and interpreting numerical data
- Communicating both verbally and in written form (some data entry may be required)
What will I need for this role as a Production Operative?
- A flexible attitude with a real desire to learn and progress
- Ability to interpret instructions / rules verbally and numerically whilst proactively escalating issues which may prevent targets or standards being met
- High attention to detail and capacity to work at a fast pace within a production environment
- Ability to work on your own or within small teams
What do Adecco and PepsiCo offer?
- Pension Scheme
- Full uniform and PPE provided
- Opportunities for permanent positions
- Full training is provided to help you reach your potential, so no experience is needed
- Subsidised canteen plus access to onsite staff discount shop
- Free on-site parking
- Paid annual leave
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please go to the candidate privacy page on the Adecco website to view