Salary: Up to £34,000 DOE & Overtime.
Location: Field based - West Midlands to Oxford.
Hours: Full Time role - Specifics dependant on Assignment.
Our client brings together over 50 years of expertise in compressed air and cooling/refrigeration technologies, providing a comprehensive range of services from planed routine maintenance, repairs, energy auditing, right through to the design and installation of turnkey solutions.
Our client are looking for an experienced and meticulous Air-Conditioning Engineer to service and maintain a wide range of commercial refrigeration and air conditioning applications.
The Key Responsibilities of the HVAC Engineer:
· This is a field based role which requires travel to customer's sites, occasional nights away, weekend and some night work.
· Carrying out planned maintenance, or reactive diagnosis / repairs to refrigeration systems safely, and to the highest standard.
· Carrying out planned maintenance, or reactive diagnosis / repairs to Air conditioning/ HVAC Systems safely, and to the highest standard.
· Provide effective solutions to the faults found.
· Attend manufactures training courses.
· Uses of cloud based Protean job processing system.
· Aim for fix first time on all repairs.
· Provide the highest standard of service or repairs to build on our already excellent relationship with our customers.
· Data input into Protean
· Coordinate customer requirements to other departments within the business, to ensure effective customer service.
· Actively promote the company in the best light.
· On call out rota covering 24 Hour call-out currently one week in eight.
The Key Requirements of the HVAC Engineer:
· Team player with great communication skills
· 5 years' trade experience in servicing, repairs and maintenance of Air conditioning systems.
· Installation experience not essential but would be an advantage.
· Refrigeration and Chiller e equipment experience is also essential.
The Key Qualifications of the HVAC Engineer:
· Full UK Driving licence.
· FGAS certified to CAT1. C&G or CITB.
· Qualified to Level 2 NVQ or C&G in air conditioning and refrigeration.
· Additional related qualifications desirable but not essential (e.g. NVQ Level 3 or C&G in Air Conditioning)
· Experience with Air Conditioning split systems, VRF systems, Close Control CRAC Systems, Water Chillers and HVAC Systems.
If you have the required experience, technical skill and knowledge, and want to be considered for the opportunity, please apply or call Lydia on (phone number removed) option 4 for more information.