Graduate Site Engineer - Required for our client based in Birmingham. The company the Graduate Site Engineer will be working for have over 30 years of experience within concrete and flooring solutions within the Domestic, Commercial and Industrial Sectors. The Graduate Engineer will start as a Site Engineer whilst being trained up and then move into a Contracts Manger role.
This opportunity for a Graduate Site Engineer will be perfect for someone at the start of their career that is able to use dumpy levels & laser levels.
Graduate Site Engineer Position Overview
- Using line laser for site engineering
- Visiting sites
- Attending Site and client meetings
- Management of contracts
- Using Dumpy Laser
- Full training program
Graduate Site Engineer Position Requirements
- BEng in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Able to use a line laser and dumpy laser
- Full UK driving Licence
- Understand technical drawings
- Manage own time and work independent
- Live in or around Birmingham
- Interest in becoming Contracts Manager
Graduate Site Engineer Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary dependant on level of experience
- Full holiday allowance
- Pension contributions
- Full training
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.