Health & Safety Advisor – Liverpool
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a well-regarded main contractor recruit a Health & Safety Advisor for large-scale on-going projects based in the UK.
- Provide advice, guidance, support and instruction in all EHS matters to management, safety representatives and employees.
- Audit and inspect projects, agree and prepare achievable corrective and preventive action plans towards compliance to and continual improvement of the EHS.
- Report on business EHS risks, KPIs and trends accurately with data and recommend constructive actions towards continuous improvements.
- Degree qualified
- 5 years+ experience in health & safety
- IOSH Member or Equivalent
For further information on this role, please contact Annmarie Heffernan or to apply click 'Apply Now'