Commercial Lead – Waste to Energy Liverpool
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Commercial Lead for a building and civil contractor. This role presents a fantastic opportunity to a Senior Quantity Surveyor/ Commercial Manager to progress their career to management level and lead out a largescale package on a prestigious project.
- Manage the review of Contracts to ensure compliance.
- Procurement – oversee all operational procurement activity and contract support.
- Managing and forecasting the Cash flow of both projects and the business
- Reviewing and commercial management of all projects, to ensure accurate and reliable reporting
- Manage the identification, analysis and reporting within the Business & Projects
- Manage the provision of Data and analysis of issues & risks
- Improve and implement best practice commercial processes and accurate budgeting
- Ensure compliance with Contract Programme /Schedule
- Manage all incoming correspondence from Employers, Design Team and /or subcontractors, to identify contractually critical items and to initiate replies
- Ensure Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual Requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same
- Ensure reporting is in line with Group Policies & highlight exceptions to Management.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying.
- Experience working on power / waste to energy plants advantageous.
- 7+ years’ experience, 3 years at management level.
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management.
- Good Level of legal awareness and competence in assessing Contract Documents.
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proven experience in a highly pressurised environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Ian Murphy or to apply, click 'Apply Now'