Trainee Engineer - Competitive – Stirling, Scotland
How would you like to develop your career with a key role at a visionary life sciences technology company?
An opportunity has risen for an entry level position as a Project Technician / Trainee Engineer, who will be responsible for the successful design, implementation, installation and testing of environmental monitoring to pharmaceutical, NHS and life sciences customers.
The key responsibilities of a Trainee Engineer include, but are not limited to:
- Assembly and test of hardware products.
- Execution of Factory Acceptance Tests
- Development of drawings for hardware products and project documentation.
The company was formed specifically to deploy monitoring systems in the pharmaceutical industry and accommodate its unique demands such as quality, reliability, security of data and to ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines.
Its clients are global and domestic leaders in the pharmaceutical industry and some of highest-profile hospitals in the UK.
The key skills and qualities of a Trainee Engineer:
- Good problem-solving and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, adaptability and flexibility.
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, Drawing packages such as AutoCAD and AutoSketch, Microsoft Office programs (e.g. Visio, Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Ability to use hand tools and other equipment.
- Professional manner when dealing with customers.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Full UK Driving Licence
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.