Are you a CNC production engineer looking to get into the future of British manufacturing? Our client based in Chelmsford are looking for two people to join their state of the art manufacturing facilities.
Engineers on their current team come from a variety of backgrounds, including: formula 1, aerospace, automotive and medical. The role is interesting and varied.
• Three shift pattern 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm and 10pm-6am
• 30 days holiday, including bank holidays
• Excellent private health care, includes dental
• Travel insurance, discounted gym membership
• Company pension of 8%
• Enhanced parental leave
• Free staff canteen
Responsibilities of a CNC production engineer:
• Provide estimates & quotations for the commercial team in a timely manner
• CAM programming and machine set up
• Run times and define the tools needed
• Accurately input estimates within the operating system
• Programming and operating a 3 and 5 axis CNC milling machines with the latest CAM software
• Use of Hypermill
• Reviewing, and understanding machine strategy.
• Offer guidance on design changes to aid the production of components
• Comply with health and safety procedures
• Contribute to the continuous improvement culture.
Qualifications required to become a CNC machinist:
• Substantial CNC programming experience is essential.
• Experience of hypermill will be a distinct advantage
• 5 axis CAM programming used to provide quotes to our sales team
• Experience collaborating with the sales and business development department
If you feel this CNC Production Engineers role is for you, or you would like more information please contact Emma Devereux on (phone number removed)
Email your CV to
Connect on LinkedIn :