Injection Moulding Technician
MDE are looking for an experience Injection Mould technician for a temporary role which may lead into a permanent position
You will be involved with
- Installing and setting up the tools in the IM machines ranging from 100t - 1000t
- Programming the machines
- Support Machine operators with trouble shooting during operation.
- Able to read an interpret Technical Drawings
- Implementing continuous improvement, quality and TPM processes
- Logging of all issues, faults and corrective actions taken
- Meeting production objectives and KPI's
- Visual inspection of machines tools and all ancillary equipment
- Working to tight machine tolerances
- Adhere to strict health and safety
Please not all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.