INFRASTRUCTURE DESIGN ENGINEER
Our client is a well-known multidisciplinary consultancy with many offices in the UK, who are seeking an Infrastructure / Civil Engineer to join their office in Oxford.
As an Infrastructure Engineer your duties will include preparing drawings & designs using the appropriate software, negotiating with authorities on the design for adoptable works (S104, S38 & S278), assist in the issue of project documents and work closely with other members of the infrastructure team to ensure projects are delivered to tight deadlines.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A Degree in Civil Engineering,
- Strong ambition to become a Chartered Civil Engineer,
- A minimum of 2 years' UK experience as a Civil Engineer working on highways & drainage design,
- UK experience working on residential developments
- UK experience in highways design, ground modelling & drainage design (including sustainable drainage),
- Working knowledge of a range of design software including AutoCAD, Civils 3D & MicroDrainage,
- Experience producing & preparing Flood Risk Assessments
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal).
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable consultancy.. The directors believe in making sure their staff feel valued - as you grow as an Engineer & take on more responsibilities, you will in turn be rewarded for your efforts and be given a clear track for progression.
WHAT'S ON OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible holiday allowance
- Fun and challenging projects to work on
- Excellent career progression potential
HOW TO APPLY
Interested in this or other roles in Civil Engineering, please do not hesitate to contact Martin Boland now on (url removed) or call (phone number removed). We have many more vacancies available on our website. Please refer to (url removed). This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.