Are you a Structural Engineer in Derbyshire with experience in Building Structures? Do you want to work for a company where you can work on a diverse range of projects?
An opportunity has become available for a Structural Engineer to join an established multi-disciplinary design consultancy at their office based in Derbyshire.
What's on offer for you as the new Structural Engineer:
* Competitive salary plus benefits
* 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Flexible working hours
* Company Pension Scheme
* Discounted gym and retail memberships
* Excellent training and development opportunities.
As the Structural Engineer you will be working across several key sectors such as Residential, Commercial, Education and more. As the Structural Engineer you will be working on high profile projects up to £30m in value across the UK.
What you will bring as the new Structural Engineer:
* A Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* A minimum of 2 years' post-graduation industry experience
* A strong interest in building structures
* The ambition to progress your career in a growing, ambitious company
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, then speak to Terry Jeffs at Conrad Consulting on (phone number removed) for more information on this exciting role.