Graduate Civil Engineer - required of our client who are a Civil Engineering contractor operating across Scotland. The Graduate Civil Engineer will be based out of their office south of Glasgow. The Graduate Site Engineer will be working on projects within Foundations, Oil containment, Piling, Concrete, Machine and crane foundations as well as substations.
The Graduate Site Engineer will be degree qualified within Civil / Structural Engineering with at least 6 months' experience post-graduation working as a Setting Out Engineer / Site Engineer. The Graduate Site Engineer will have experience of working of Trimble Robotic Total Station.
This role would be suitable for a graduate with 6 months' experience with reasonable experience who knows the basics and can walk into the role with relative ease. The most successful candidate will be rewarded with excellent progression opportunities.
Graduate Civil Engineer Position Overview
- Setting out to get site ready
- Keep in regular contact with site agent on progress of works
- Check the package of working drawings for errors
- Prepare and manage the setting out
- Ensure that an as-built survey is carried out
- Attend Site meeting and Client meetings
- Checking accuracy of works and quality control.
- Work to all QA and Health and Safety obligations
Graduate Civil Engineer Position Requirements
- Degree within a Civil or Structural Engineering Discipline
- 6 months' experience of setting out
- Experience of working for a Civil Engineering contractor
- Experience using Total Station, GPS
- Experience of 3D modelling
- CSCS Card
- UK Driving Licence
Graduate Civil Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary: £20K -£25K
- Package to be discussed
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.