Heat recruitment are now searching for a skilled CAD design engineer to join a key client of theirs who are a major engineering company, with a growing R&D team. With currently 37 employees and 6 design engineers, they are now looking to expand due to continued project work coming in of an Automated/ Robotics nature.
- Alongside 6 other engineers in the R&D team, the right candidate will be required to use AutoDesk Inventor.
- The main activities include designing and detailing of conveyors and automation solutions.
- Each day contains varied work, varying from design, detailed drawings, issuing drawings and creating part lists.
What They Expect You to Have
- Fluent in AutoDesk Inventor or a similar 3D CAD package.
- Experience with Conveyor Systems, Automation Systems, Robotics, and/or Special Purpose Machinery.
- Highly beneficial would be a experience in the food industry.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.