As Fibre Installation Site Supervisor you will you will oversee the day to day operational duties of the fibre installation crews and ensure that projects are running correctly. You will also be responsible for operational supervision of the construction site works and the public interface on sites thoughout Northern Ireland.
Our client is an independent contractor currently overseeing the delivery of a major telecoms project and due to the winning of new contracts, they are looking to add a site supervisor to their team.
As Fibre Installation Site Supervisor your duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Supervising the Fibre Installations / Civils crews in the field.
- Resolving any on site issues throughout the installation stages.
- Creating a good relationship with your team and all other stakeholders involved in delivering the project.
- Take full responsibility for co-ordination, delegation, supervision & quality control of onsite works.
- Ensure site set up in accordance with Health & Safety requirements.
- Capturing all issues daily and escalate if needs be
- Sponsor and support new ways of working which would improve delivery
- Meet agreed deadlines for delivery of project programme.
- Ensure any deviations to site survey are managed effectively and efficiently so as not to delay works.
- Ensure works completed in accordance with client's technical guidelines.
- Meeting with the clients where required to give them updates on the progress.
- To ensure that any customer related issues are managed effectively.
To be considered for this exciting role you must have:
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar Site Supervisor role within a within the telecoms sector OR an expereinced Fibre Cable Technician with experience of supervison.
- Relevant site qualifications such as CSR / Safe Pass, Streetwoorks, 8 Traffic Management Qualification etc.
- Full clean driving licence as travelling throughout NI will be required.
- Knowledge and experience of FTTx projects.
- BT PIA accreditation is desirable.
You will also have excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal and a proven ability in stakeholder management and customer care.
If you feel this Installation Site Supervisor role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail. Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.