Engineering Manager- Manufacturing
Salary: £55,000- £60,000
An exciting opportunity for an Engineering Manager has arisen in a large manufacturing plant in Essex. The business has several sites across the UK and the opening has arisen on their flagship site in the Essex area. The business has seen substantial growth over the last 6 months and are looking for an experienced manager to see them through these times. As the Engineering manager you will oversee projects, budgets, man-management, training and develop etc
Skills required for the Engineering Manager:
- Significant engineering experience, ideally in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience worked as an Engineering Manager, Maintenance Manager, Engineering Team Leader, Supervisor or similar title
- Experience of managing a team of up to 10 engineers
- Strong electrical and mechanical understanding
- Demonstrated experience of change management.
- Strong Man-management skills
- Experience running projects, implementing PPM Schedules
The Engineering Manager will benefit from:
- Working for a large company that have seen sales increase year on year.
- Working for a company that invest in their staff
- Competitive Salary
- Working a Monday -Friday Days role; Early finish on Friday
- Pension, 25 Days Holidays, PMI, etc
Benefits: Great contribution towards your pension, External and internal training courses, Holidays
Commutable: Basildon, Stanford-Le- Hope, Barking, Chelmsford, Wickford, Tilbury, Southend,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.