My client is a building Environmental specialists based in Liverpool who is looking for an enthusiastic Junior OCDEA to join their team.
This client is experienced in BREEAM, SAP and Daylight Planning consulting and would like someone to join them at their earliest convenience.
- Undertaking a variety of energy assessments such as; SAP, SBEM and BREEAM
You will need:
- Some experience in a similar role
- BREEAM accreditation
- Working knowledge of SAP and SBEM
- An interest in pursuing a career as an On-Construction Domestic Energy Assessor
- Ability to lone work as well as working in a team
- Great time management skills
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Tessa James on (phone number removed), or email a copy of your CV over to (url removed) and we will be in touch shortly.