Location: Blythe Bridge
Salary: Competitive basic salary with consistent overtime opportunities.
About the Company:
Panelco is the supplier of the widest choice of wood-based panel products in the UK and we are the supplier of choice to our vast customer base.
We have a number of exciting opportunities and are looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join our existing team based in our Blythe Bridge Depot.
This key role is a full-time vacancy with standard days of Monday to Friday. Due to the 24-hour operation of the business there is required overtime which will be paid at an enhanced overtime rate as and when required.
Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- Be able to show previous maintenance experience within gearboxes, motors and robotics.
- Have confidence and competency in reactive fault finding.
- Have experience working within a high-volume large-scale production setting.
- Be proactive with ongoing maintenance of production machinery to ensure minimal downtime.
- Be flexible in their approach to working hours.
- Relevant qualifications would be advantageous but are not essential
Maintenance Engineer Benefits:
- Weekly pay.
- A competitive basic salary with consistent overtime opportunities.
- Company uniform.
- Immediate pension scheme.
- 28 days holiday per year.
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking business with growth expectations.
If you think that you are suitable for this Maintenance Engineer role, please apply now!