Senior Structural Design Engineer
£32k - £40k
A single-office Civil and Structural Engineering consultancy are looking for a Senior Structural Design Engineer to join their Liverpool City Centre office.
The company operate largely within the Retail and Commercial sectors and are looking for an experienced, Chartered engineer to come in and help with the hands-on design work and help mentor junior staff. The Liverpool office is solely structural and all infrastructure responsibilities are taken care of by the company as a whole.
The ideal Senior Structural Design Engineer will:
- Have a degree or degree-equivalent qualification in an engineering-related field
- Have at least 5 years' experience working in a consultancy performing a similar role
- Have worked at minimum Engineer level and have experience mentoring junior staff
- Be willing to perform hands-on design work and be fluent in the relevant software including Tekla, AutoCAD and Revit would be a bonus
- Being Chartered is a huge bonus
Packages start at around £32k but for the right candidate will rise as high as £45k should they be able to demonstrate their worth and value via previous roles and experience.
Please contact Andrew Wilson at Calibre Search or apply within.
Calibre Search promote equality in the workplace and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified candidates regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as both an employment agency and employment business.