Civil Engineer – Manchester
An opportunity has arisen for a Civil Engineer to further progress their career by joining a specialist consultancy at the forefront of infrastructure design and transport planning.
The consultancy enjoys bringing a fresh approach to design engineering of the built environment. Original thinking, passion and intelligent engineering are all things which are fundamental to their approach, which allow their engineers to be creative with their designs and providing client satisfaction.
As a Civil Engineer your role will consist of detailed drainage designs for development infrastructure a highways schemes, producing FRA, SuDS, and liaising with local authorities on S278, S104, and S185 applications.
For this role you will need to demonstrate:
- BEng, MEng, MSc in Civil Engineering, or relevant subject.
- 2-5yrs post-graduation UK experience producing drainage designs.
- Experience working on below ground drainage systems, SuDS, FRA for development infrastructure projects.
- Knowledge of S106, S104, S278, S38 (would be a distinct advantage)
- Excellent communication skills oral and written.
- Good use of Windes MicroDrainage, Civils 3D (advantageous), AutoCAD and Microsoft office.
- £32000 - £45000 per annum (depending on experience)
- 8% pension
- Professional subscription paid for
- 25days annual leave
- 35hrs working week
- Flexible working
For more information or to apply please send a CV to Kenny at (url removed)