CSR are currently recruiting for a Civil Engineer on behalf of one of the UK and Ireland’s largest and most successful Building and Civil Contractors. The successful candidate will be joining a workforce comprising of successful and determined individuals working throughout the UK and Ireland.
About the Company
The client is a well-established and renowned contracting firm boasting a vast history of projects. Dealing primarily out of Northern Ireland they also offer a broad scope for travel throughout the UK. Annual turnover exceeds £500m
About the Role
The client is offering a new and exciting opportunity for an Engineer to join their over growing team of determined and successful professionals. The role offers an excellent base for long term project experience and career progression. The ideal candidate will be expected to have a proven track record of successful delivery on previous, similar projects.
· Reporting to the Contracts Manager and the Director ensuring the scheme of works are adhered to in accordance with stakeholders
· HND/Degree in civil engineering is preferable
· Knowledge of safety and environmental legislation
· Experience within civil engineering/construction works covering a range of disciplines
· Experience of working in a fast paced and busy environment
· Maintain strong working relationships with everyone on site
Benefits and Rewards
· The specific salary will be negotiable depending on level of exposure to the industry and experience on or of related roles and projects.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Paddy Quinn at CSR on (phone number removed). Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.