- Design Engineer
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire=
- £30,000 to £35,000 + Package
Nicholas Associates Group is recruiting on behalf of a long-standing client for an Design Engineer, to join committed and multi-disciplined team of engineers based in their manufacturing and test facility in Sheffield.
- An advanced technology business, producing a range of bespoke electro-mechanical capital equipment. My client prides itself on its global reputation for quality & performance.
- The company offer a market leading benefits and rewards package, as well as genuine career progression opportunities through a number of courses and seminars as well as running a number of exciting talent and trainee programmes.
- This is a great opportunity for a talented individual to design and develop market leading products for the global market.
- The Design Engineer is responsible for developing concept designs through to complete prototype units.
- Produce manufacturing and assembly drawings using 3D CAD
- Analyse issues to achieve robust root cause
- Create layout drawings and Bill of Material (BOM) tables
- Lead prototyping, in-house testing, field testing, compliance testing
SKILLS & EXPIRENCE
- Ideally Degree/HND educated in Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines
- Competent in 3D solid modelling and drawing generation, preferably in SolidWorks or CREO
- Basic FEA skills
If you are interested in the Design Engineer role, please apply as soon as possible as interviews are due to take place within the coming weeks. If you have any questions at all, please contact Danny Faulkner of Nicholas Associates (phone number removed).