- Help to manage and coordinate department paperwork around their sites including PPM’s, SOP’s, Supplier Spends, Risk Management & Legislative documentation.
- Create daily & weekly performance reports for use by engineering management.
- Assist the engineering teams with the organisation and administration of the central drive (document controls).
- Assist with audit paperwork and division of work.
- Support with recruitment of staff for various roles from an administrative perspective.
- Liaise with suppliers to collate information around site spends.
We are currently recruiting for an Engineering & Safety compliance administrator based at our site in Northampton.
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing c. 11,500 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Northampton, we have a team of around 2,700 colleagues. We are the sole supplier of sandwiches, wraps, baguettes, rolls, sushi and the new range of salads for Marks & Spencer.
Our Northampton site has two restaurants with hot food available to all our colleagues.What we’re looking for
- The successful candidate will need to be organised and able to use their own initiative.
- Good IT skills are essential, must have an excellent knowledge in Microsoft Word & Excel etc.
- Good oral and written communication skills are paramount to this role.
- Knowledge of asset management/planned maintenance systems would be advantage
- SAP Experience (desirable)
- IOSH qualification
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.