Are you a recent engineering graduate who is looking to start a career in a manufacturing environment?
Do you have a passion for numbers, improvement and analytics?
Would you like to make a difference in a challenging, fast-paced manufacturing environment?
Graduate Mechanical Engineer
Our client is looking to appoint an ambitious engineering graduate to join their team.
On offer is the opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company at a pivotal point.
They have a strong reputation within their sector and champion their green credentials.
The role offers the opportunity to cover many aspects of their manufacturing processes and functions, including R&D.
As graduate engineer, you will be responsible for the analysis of data, processes, tools and systems. Working to drive business improvements.
Duties will include:
- Developing the total quality management system.
- Monitoring production processes and working methods, collecting, and analysing production data.
- Producing detailed reports.
- Analysing current information systems with a view to improving.
- Updating production documentation and creating new process control charts.
- Managing documentation and the standardisation of procedures.
To apply for this graduate engineer position, you should have:
- A degree in engineering ideally mechanical, manufacturing, or electrical engineering.
- An analytical mindset.
- A good grasp of number crunching and reports
- Confident communication skills – to engage effectively and build rapport with internal stakeholders at every level.
Our client is offering a fantastic career opportunity – call Lizzie for more details.
*********************We are moving quickly on this role!*********************
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.