On behalf of our client based in Antrim, we have a new opportunity for a Service Coordinator to join their growing team.
Hours of work Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm. Free parking available.
Salary offered is between £18000 and £22000 depending on experience.
- Minimum of 3 GCSE's Grade C or above (or equivalent) to include Maths & English.
- Clear and confident communicator demonstrated by a variety of written, verbal and face to face methods
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with customers & staff / Teamwork skills
- Ability and confidence to convey issues and solutions and costings to customers
- Strong customer focus
- Able to work on own initiative where appropriate
- Able to work effectively in a team
- Committed, enthusiastic and professional always
- Numerate and computer literate [ word, spreadsheet, excel, outlook]
- Attention to detail in communications, reports and data entry
- Strong telephone skills
- Fast learner/ Self Starter
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, the Service Coordinator will be the first point of contact with customers and be responsible for booking servicing appointments, arranging deliveries and collections and following up on queries and quotes.
- Booking customers the CRM
- Communicating with the service testing of equipment and the pricing of repairs
- Obtaining approval or feedback from customers
- Obtaining purchase orders for works completed by the service technician
- Liaising with the customer on the return of their equipment
- Arranging deliveries and collections and keeping the team updated
- Updating customers on deliveries; tracking orders, prof of deliveries, scanning and filing
- Managing internally the jobs for drivers- You would have responsibility to organise and schedule transport to cover deliveries to site, including cover for holidays and servicing, and supervision of drivers
- Handling telephone calls
- Recording enquiries and following up
- Compile weekly reports for meetings for service department on updates of equipment coming in via service or equipment due out, deliveries and collections
- To produce contracts, quotes, estimates, and any other correspondence necessary
- Keep detailed and accurate records of all purchase orders and client files
- Liaise with staff daily to fulfil orders / job updates • Inputting of orders that arrive into the office
Further details are available to applicants. To express an interest please send your CV to Patricia in by clicking on the link. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please ensure your CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.