Are you looking to build a career within a thriving and dynamic company? Due to expansion, we are looking for an experienced Gas Engineer to join our Service & Breakdown Team.
Glow Green are a 10 year old, FCA regulated, boiler installation and servicing / breakdown company. We have just received £2M of funding from our new business partners, Utility Warehouse (Telecom Plus PLC). We are now marketing our boiler services to their 700,000 customers, through a network of 40,000 sales partners.
Our exciting and unique partnership with Utility Warehouse has given us the opportunity to expand, so we are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Gas Engineer to join our busy Service & Breakdown Department.
Duties and Responsibilities
* 1st time fix on breakdowns & diagnostics on boiler and heating systems at every possible opportunity;
* General servicing and maintenance of domestic gas boilers;
* Some cylinder, gas pipe work, radiators, TRVs installations will be required;
* Provide exceptional professional service to customers at all time;
* Workmanship to be of the highest of standards for each customer attended.
Experience / Key Skills required
* At least 5 years experience with the breakdown of domestic gas boilers;
* To understand manufacturers instructions, British Standards and GAS SAFE regulations in detail;
* Good knowledge of S&Y plan systems and to be able to fault find;
* Experience in dealing with customer complaints to the highest standards;
* Experience with installing and maintenance on Worcester Bosch and Vaillant boilers;
* Auditing experience - desirable but not essential;
* Oil & LPG experience would be advantageous.
Benefits of working for Glow Green
Glow Green offers our Gas Engineers an attractive package:
* Competitive annual salary of £40,000 depending on experience;
* You will receive 28 days paid holiday (including Bank Holidays);
* Auto-enrolment into the NEST government pension scheme;
* New company van;
* Fuel card and parking expenses covered;
* Table & Mobile phone;
* Anton analysers, Hoover, PPE (including Gas Compliance kit) plus additional power tools;
* Renewal of ACS certificates following successful completion of probation;
* Incentives for excellent Trust Pilot reviews.
Our reputation for providing an excellent service is readily reflected in the people that we employ.
The successful candidate will enjoy a rewarding career, developing alongside a company with huge ambition.
Apply now to be considered!