Key responsibilities include:
• Undertake and deliver the design of structural renewal and maintenance projects
• undertake structures assessments
• manage site investigations
• Prepare technical reports and draft specifications for remedial and improvement works;
To be successful in this role as a Design Engineer you will need the following:
• An excellent communicator with the ability to liaise with a variety of senior management staff and external governing bodies.
• Have 2-5 years' experience as a Design Engineer
• Must be Competent in 3D MicroStation & Bentley Rail Track.
• Ideally familiar with Clear Route.
In return as a Design Engineer, you will receive:
• Competitive salary and pension
• Staff days as well as a social environment
• Continuous progression of its staff at the forefront of its development plans
• The opportunity to be involved in the company's ambitious growth plans
If you are interested in this Civil Design engineering position, please get in touch with Joseph by Emailing your CV Joseph @(url removed) or for further information call me on:
(phone number removed)
Niyaa people are built environment specialists offering great opportunities within the Midlands region.