Mechanical Project Manager – Mannheim, Germany
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a leading Mechanical & Electrical Contractor, who are seeking to recruit an experienced Mechanical Project Manager for a hotel development project in the Mannheim area of Germany.
The position will report directly to the Regional Directors.
This will be a project specific role with an estimated 18 months expected.
- Project engineering submissions and value engineering
- Project scheduling and progress reporting and resource deployment.
- Project procurement and materials management.
- Project build review and interaction with co-contractors.
- Project commercial management, cost control and cost recovery for contract and variation works.
- Procurement of follow on work orders.
- Ensuring client satisfaction.
- Honours Degree Qualification in Project Management / Engineering / Quantity Surveying.
- Up to 7 years post qualification experience in the industrial construction sector.
- Strong mechanical background
- Strong commercial management background.
- Construction and site management experience in the mechanical services and related sector.
- Pharmaceutical project experience would be advantageous
- Excellent presentation & IT skills.
- A positive attitude with a passion to succeed.
- Must be a positive player on the management team.
- A salary of €80,000 plus package is on offer to the successful candidate.
For more information on this role, please contact Darren O’Keeffe or to apply, click 'Apply Now'