Thermserve is aiming to recruit a qualified and experienced electrical design engineer to work in their Telford based office. Designing LV control panels for a range of heat treatment furnaces.
Position requires thorough knowledge of electrical design and engineering techniques, as well as CAD skills. Responsible to plan and conduct independent work requiring judgement in the evaluation, selection, and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures and criteria.
Devise new approaches to problems, and prepare or modify drawings, specifications, calculations, charts and graphs, and monitor work for compliance to applicable codes, accepted engineering practices and Thermserve standards.
Typical duties will include but not be limited to the preparation and/or modification of the following:
- Single Line Diagrams
- Drawings – CAD Based (Eplan)
- Panel Layouts
- Bill of materials
- identify customer requirements
- read design specifications and technical drawings
- research suitable solutions and estimate costs and timescales
- work to standards, including British (BS) and European (EN)
- liaise with others in the design team
- communicate with clients and contractors
- attend meetings on site
- design and conduct tests
- qualify the final product or system
- prepare product documentation, write reports and give presentations
Salary negotiable on previous experience.