We are looking for a skilled Engineer to join our client’s team on a permanent basis. The purpose of this role is to support the Manufacturing of existing products and processes to meet stringent customer expectations of timescales, cost, and reliability. You will be educated to degree level within an Engineering discipline with a minimum of 3 years’ experience within a high tec environment which may include; fibre optics cables, electron tubes, circuit boards or capacitors.
Location: Haverhill, Suffolk
Hours: Full time Monday – Friday
- Design new systems, equipment and processes for the introduction of new or existing products
- Ensure all product requirements are taken into account from conception to end result
- Examine, tender for and install new equipment
- Liaise with suppliers and customers
- Plan and organise maintenance of equipment
- Identify faults, investigate production problems and repair equipment quickly
- Oversee and provide direct Engineering support to the manufacturing team
- Ensure products are manufactured to agreed specification
- Create and update documentation for the manufacture of products
- Actively work to improve manufacturing yields and product reliability
- Support on-time transfer of products and services to production
- Participate in continuous improvement activities
- Deliver process time and manufacturing cost reduction
- Providing technical assistance to customers and Sales
- Provide the Quality department with engineering support on RMA’s
Skills and Experience Required:
- Degree in engineering discipline.
- Hands –on with a pragmatic approach and excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and influencing skills.
- Good analytical skills, data analysis and presentation.
- Sound grasp of statistical techniques.
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively and efficiently.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a high-tech Manufacturing Engineering environment conducting process control and improvement activities.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.